To gain access to your studio, you will need the Kisi app. Kisi is the cool automated door access system that turns your phone into the “key” to get inside. First time users will receive an email from Kisi providing download links to the Kisi App and a “Sign In” link. Please check your spam/junk folder if you do not see this email in your inbox. After downloading the app and clicking “Sign In” you will be prompted to create your account with your name and password. Upon creating your account, you are taken to the new user sign-up flow and then to the app home screen.
Note: If logged in before your scheduled booking, you will not see any doors listed. Doors will be added once access is shared at the beginning of your booking and then removed once the shared access is deleted at end of your booking.
Please follow the Kisi app download links below:
Kisi on the Apple App Store (iOS)
Kisi on Google Play (Android)
Logging into Kisi:
- Once the Kisi app is open, simply enter your login email where prompted and select “Continue”.
- Then a window will pop up saying “Sign-in link sent”.
- Now open your email inbox and within a few seconds you will receive a sign-in email from Kisi.
- Open the Kisi email and tap the link “The Music Range”.
- Your sign-in is now complete. Simply tap through the sign-in flow to complete the process.